About Me

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I have been on a spiritual path to awakening, as I am sure many of you are who have come to read my blog. I believe that I am Divinely guided, and can provide information that will be beneficial for some, and entertaining for others. I live my life with passion and integrity; one of my passions is doing research in the area of Wellbeing; Mind, Body and Spirit. This encompasses many topics. Through out the years, I have obtained a great deal of information on topics regarding Mind, Body and Spirit; however, when I was younger, I had no idea as to why I was gaining this knowledge or even what to do with it. It was not until I started paying attention to family, friends, and acquaintances, who were grateful, as well, as benefited from this information that I would so freely give. At times I am sure I was a little over bearing. Update: I am back. I have been through some fun, and challenging years, and gained new knowledge not only of myself, but health and spirit as well. So, my blog will be sharing a collection of eclectic fun, inspiring, joyful tidbits of information. Thank you in advance for reading, and please leave a comment. In Love and Light. Joyfulenergy@me.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

MAKINGS OF A HAPPY HEART


Greetings from Joyful Energy,

Dear Readers,
I can tell you that exercise, proper nutrition, and meditation are all good for a healthy heart, however, from my perspective on an energy level...what I feel is most important is to have love for yourself and othersexperience joy and laughter on a daily basis and
 




 Connect with others as well as be true to yourself, and find constructive ways to handle anger.

I feel the heart is the corner  stone of our being, not only on physical level, but on a spiritual one as well. It pumps an oxygenated life force through our veins that keeps us living and loving strong.
 
 
 
 
 Chakras,  (energy centers of the body) the forth chakra is related to the heart;  meditating on, or wearing the color green opens your heart for love.
 


 

EAT FOR YOUR HEALTHY HEART
 



Research has shown that the following supplements are essential to good heart health:

Flaxseed Oil; To prevent Artery Clogging Clots
Apple Cider Vinegar; may erode arterial Plaque
B-COMPLEX ; Defense against Homocysteine (high levels can be toxic to coronary arteries)
Vitamin E (fights free radicals)
MAGNESIUM (helps reverse heart disease)
CO Q10 (helps prevent heart disease) (helps to stop oxidation of LDL cholesterol)

EXERCISE
We have all heard that aerobic exercise is good for the heart, but QIGONG...brings healing energy to your heart,

 
as well, as YOGA; (chest expansion pose) can help improve circulation.

Mind a broken heart with Yoga








MEDITATION Science indicates that meditation is not only good for the heart, but the soul, as well.       (Silence is golden)




Last, but not least...LAUGHTER...LAUGH AS EASY AS A CHILD!



 


 
LOVE  AND BE LOVED....FOR A HEALTH HEART, and Don't be afraid to share your heart




I love to read, and one of my favorite authors is Louise L. Hay (a metaphysical lecturer, teacher, and author)

Recommended Reading:

Heart Thoughts: A Treasury of Inner Wisdom
You Can Heal Your Life

In closing, I ask that you treat yourself with unconditional love, and visualize a bright healing light surrounding your heart.
May you always have a HAPPY HEALTHY HEART

In Love and Light,
Joyful Energy

2 comments:

  1. I love the monkey it is awesome!! Great reading thanks for all the information, simple to read and that is what I like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ever there was a time for healing anything and everything, then every once in a while something comes along that seems to attribute to our health, and that one thing that could be beneficial is "tapping" or what is called "EFT".

    ReplyDelete