About Me

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I have been on a spiritual path to awakening, as I am sure many of you are who have come to read my blog. I believe that I am Divinely guided, and can provide information that will be beneficial for some, and entertaining for others. I live my life with passion and integrity; one of my passions is doing research in the area of Wellbeing; Mind, Body and Spirit. This encompasses many topics. Through out the years, I have obtained a great deal of information on topics regarding Mind, Body and Spirit; however, when I was younger, I had no idea as to why I was gaining this knowledge or even what to do with it. It was not until I started paying attention to family, friends, and acquaintances, who were grateful, as well, as benefited from this information that I would so freely give. At times I am sure I was a little over bearing. Update: I am back. I have been through some fun, and challenging years, and gained new knowledge not only of myself, but health and spirit as well. So, my blog will be sharing a collection of eclectic fun, inspiring, joyful tidbits of information. Thank you in advance for reading, and please leave a comment. In Love and Light. Joyfulenergy@me.com

Thursday, October 6, 2016

THE OTHER GENDER



DISCLAIMER


Please note that I am not a physician: This blog contains general information about medical conditions and treatments.  The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such, please do your own research, and seek the advice of your health care professional. I am not responsible for any of your health care decisions.  

Good Evening My Handsome Beautiful Readers,

I have been saying that I would do a post for the men, and while it is directed to the men, it is also for the women in their lives to be informed as well. Just as women experience MENOPAUSE, so do you men; however it is called ANDROPAUSE ..

Image result for andropause in men

I don't want to go into much detail here, so I will be as brief as possibly; however, you may want to do further research on you own.                 
                                                      Image result for doing research
Actually just as women experience a decline in hormones, so do you wonderful men. Some may experience the decline of the male hormone TESTOSTERONE, more than others.

The following symptoms maybe experienced as mild or severe, depending on your life style and body type.
    
All is not lost there are positive things you can do to increase your TESTOTERONE Levels, and while there are things to eliminate, I prefer to focus on the positives, as our brain, does not respond to not...
                                                                       
           

Things you can do:
  • Get plenty of sleep; lack of sleep increase the hormone cortisol, which will keep you in fight or flight constantly.    Image result for fight or flight This will lead to the following responses
                             

DO EXERCISE:                                Dance with your Partner
                                       

EXERCISE WITH A BUDDY 
LIFT HEAVY WEIGHT; KEEP MUSCLES STRONG

                
A FEW OTHER THINGS TO HELP INCREASE YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
1. Keep a healthy weight, this not that:

2. Get plenty of the sunshine Vitamin D,  (Get levels checked)     

Herbs that have been know to support:                        I would also add MACA to that list
Image result for images of testosterone supporting herbs for men ashwagandha
Some Foods to increase healthy testosterone levels

Important Vitamins and Mineral



                                     Limit sugars and alcohol to prevent rise in ESTROGEN, which will crash your level of TESTOSTERONE                                   
                                                                    When it comes time for you to buy that BRA, you know that you are ESTROGEN DOMINATE...                 

                                                       
                                         

    

You life is meant to be lived to the fullest at any age, be smart, use common sense, and take great care of yourself, LOVE DEEPLY, EXPRESS GRATITUDE, BE COURAGEOUSLY INTIMATE and amongst others, have PLENTY of FUN, CRAZY, INSANE PASSIONATE, LOVE MAKING SEX!!! Your HEART and your PARTNER will thank you!!!!

    
                                     Image result for images of big thank you           

Men, I just want to tell you that you are appreciated more that you will ever know!!!

I appreciate you reading this blog, and I hope it was both fun and inspiring. Take Care of your BODY, MIND, and SPIRIT. Your life is a gift, not only to you, but all who are in your life or cross your path.

With much GRATITUDE in LOVE and LIGHT, joyful energy...Prissy Mae


Image result for gratitude love and light
              



No comments:

Post a Comment