About Me

My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I have been on a spiritual path to awakening, as I am sure many of you are who have come to read my blog. I believe that I am Divinely guided, and can provide information that will be beneficial for some, and entertaining for others. I live my life with passion and integrity; one of my passions is doing research in the area of Wellbeing; Mind, Body and Spirit. This encompasses many topics. Through out the years, I have obtained a great deal of information on topics regarding Mind, Body and Spirit; however, when I was younger, I had no idea as to why I was gaining this knowledge or even what to do with it. It was not until I started paying attention to family, friends, and acquaintances, who were grateful, as well, as benefited from this information that I would so freely give. At times I am sure I was a little over bearing. Update: I am back. I have been through some fun, and challenging years, and gained new knowledge not only of myself, but health and spirit as well. So, my blog will be sharing a collection of eclectic fun, inspiring, joyful tidbits of information. Thank you in advance for reading, and please leave a comment. In Love and Light. Joyfulenergy@me.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WORK IN PROGRESS

Hi readers,

This is my first attempt at a blog. Please be patient with me, as I am a work in progress...so is my blog. I hope to have this up and running by the end of the week.

If there are any topics that you are interested in, please feel free to contact me at mailto:freebrez@gmail.com.

I am also open to any questions, comments or concerns, that you may have.

I hope you will enjoy, and benefit from future posts.

Blessings, in Love and Light

Joyful Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment